We are thrilled to announce that we opening our concerts to live audiences from July 4 to August 15!
On June 19, Kneisel Hall opened its doors for our Program for Maine Students. The young students filled the campus with music, laughter and excitement all around. It was glorious to have live music here after two years of silence.
The Young Artist Program students and faculty arrived on June 27 for the 7-week chamber music festival. We are elated and thankful that we can be together in person this summer, and we are eager to share the healing power of chamber music with you!
This summer, we invite you back to Kneisel Hall free of charge to celebrate the progress we have made in this pandemic. In lieu of ticket purchase, we invite you to donate whatever amount you are able to contribute.
CLICK HERE for a list of concert dates, review our campus safety protocols, and place your RSVP. Advance reservation for attendance is required for each concert.
What to Note:
- Seating will be General Admission on a first-come, first-served basis inside the Concert Hall and the porch. Seating capacity is reduced and chairs will be arranged to provide adequate physical distancing.
- Walk-in guests will be offered outdoor lawn seating, weather permitting.
- To ensure the safety of our young artists, faculty, and patrons, Kneisel Hall has adopted a policy that everyone on campus must be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Masks or face coverings are required when visiting our campus.
- We will also stream the concerts online for those not able to attend in person.
Though the COVID-19 conditions have improved, we are still working with some limitations. While some parts of the concert experience will be different, the best part has not changed – our young artists and faculty performing on stage, making music that heals our hearts and minds!
Thank you for standing by us through thick and thin. We are grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming you back!
With all good wishes,
Your friends at Kneisel Hall